到底如何才能让自己有钱?

怎么样呢??

Thursday, April 22, 2010

what is LOVE ?

everytime i write something on my blog ..
then it must be something happen to me ..
RIGHT ?...

yesterday .. my good friend , keong invited me to a club which name
"The Opera" .. i think so ..
it's quiet a nice and memorable night !..
although there just a girl which is keong lover ..
and 3 ma lat lou going ..
but .. i quiet enjoy it ..

i was considering last night ..
am i going crazy ?..

hey Man ! .. i'm good ! ...
I'm a leng zai ..
come on ! although i'm not a rich guy ..
but at least ..
I'm not the one who have bad attitude !

come on ..
tell me ..
Y , u dun love me huh ?

am i really so hak yan zhang ?...

3 comments:

sandrea said...

no lar! definitely not.
believe in urself.
and trust fate.
u will found ur true love la (:

Hua said...

No no no~
you are not hak yan zhang ^^
REALLY!

Anonymous said...

牙牙啊牙牙~
为什么你总是为爱情烦恼呢~
我觉得你是一个值得让人去好好爱你的人~
所以不要常常为利益、名气这些恶心的东西烦恼~
你一定会遇到一个真心爱你的女生~
只是可能时间还未到~要有耐心~~
加油牙牙~!